Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Subsistence & Personal Use Permits Home
- Sport vs Subsistence vs Personal Use Fishing
- Sport Fish Licenses
- Interior Alaska
- Southcentral Alaska
- Southeastern Alaska
Interior & Northern Alaska Subsistence Fisheries
That Require a Permit
In Interior & Northern Alaska the following fisheries require a permit issued by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Please contact the appropriate ADF&G office for more information or to obtain your permit.
- Glennallen Subdistrict Copper River Subsistence Salmon Fishery. You can obtain these permits at the following ADF&G offices:
For more information see the Chitina pages.
- The above permits are available at the Fairbanks ADF&G office.
- The above permits are available at the Nome ADF&G office.