Website Feedback Button
Fish and Game Home

Alaska Department of Fish and Game

Interior Alaska Personal Use Fisheries
That Require Permits

In Interior & Northern Alaska the following fisheries require a permit issued by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Please contact the appropriate ADF&G office for more information or to obtain your permit.

  1. Chitina Subdistrict Personal Use Salmon Dipnet Fishery. You can obtain these permits at private vendors or at these Fish & Game offices:
  2. To obtain more information visit the Chitina personal use fishing page.

  3. Chatanika Personal Use Whitefish Spear Fishery
  4. Tanana District Personal Use Salmon Fishery

  5. Kotzebue Area Personal Use Shrimp Fishery
  6. Norton Sound/Port Clarence Area Personal Use Shrimp Fishery. You can obtain these permits at:

  7. Kuskokwim Area Personal Use Shellfish Fisheries
Please take a moment to help us improve your experience at the ADF&G website.
How did you arrive at our website?
Why did you visit our website today?
Did you find what you were looking for?
How easy or hard was it to find?
Very Easy Very Hard
Please provide any other comments or suggestions about your experience on the ADF&G website.

Having Trouble with this form?