Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
2013 Sport Fishing Regulations
How to use this Site
- Select a region from the map or nearby text listing and look for region-wide regulations.
- Then go to the drainage or area you will be fishing and look for specific regulations.
- NOTICE: Emergency Orders (EOs)always supersede the published regulations.
Check for current EOs & News Releases before finalizing your plans.
- Arctic-Yukon-Kuskokwim Regulations
- Bristol Bay Regulations
- Southcentral Alaska Regulations
- Southeast Alaska Regulations
- Kodiak-Aleutian Islands Regulations
You may order hard copies for all of the Sport Fish regulations summaries by visiting our regulation request page or by calling (907) 465-4180