Website Feedback Button
Fish and Game Home

Alaska Department of Fish and Game

Lost Your Card?

Hunter Information Training Logo If you took a State of Alaska sponsored Basic Hunter Education, Bowhunter Education, or Muzzleloader Education course and have lost your card, you can get a replacement card by sending us a letter or email. In the request please include:

  1. Your full name at the time you took the course.
  2. Your date of birth.
  3. Where in Alaska you took the course.
  4. What course(s) you took and need replacement cards for (Basic, Bow, Muzzleloader).
  5. A check for $5 (replacement fee) made out to “Alaska Department of Fish & Game”.
  6. Your current mailing address and phone number.

Mail your request to:

Alaska Department of Fish & Game
Hunter Information & Training Program
333 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, AK 99518-1565


Email your request to:

Still have questions? Call our Hunter Information and Training office at 907-267-2187 or 1-888-305-2536.

Please take a moment to help us improve your experience at the ADF&G website.
How did you arrive at our website?
Why did you visit our website today?
Did you find what you were looking for?
How easy or hard was it to find?
Very Easy Very Hard
Please provide any other comments or suggestions about your experience on the ADF&G website.

Having Trouble with this form?