Lost Your Card?
If you took a State of Alaska sponsored Hunter Education, Bowhunter Education, or Muzzleloader Education course and have lost your card, you can get a replacement card by sending us a letter or email.
In the request please include:
- Your full name at the time you took the course.
- Your date of birth.
- Where in Alaska you took the course.
- What course(s) you took and need replacement cards for (Hunter Ed, Bowhunter Ed, Muzzleloader Ed).
- A check for $5 (replacement fee) made out to “Alaska Department of Fish & Game”.
- Your current mailing address and phone number.
Mail your request to:
Alaska Department of Fish & Game
Hunter Information & Training Program
333 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, AK 99518-1565
Email your request to: email@example.com
Still have questions? Call our Hunter Information and Training (HIT) Program office at 907-267-2187.