Shooting an Illegal Bison

If you shoot an illegal bison immediately notify either ADF&G in Delta Junction (Richardson Highway Milepost 266.7; phone 907-895-4484) or the Alaska State Troopers (Alaska Highway Milepost 1420.7; phone 907-895-4681). You are required to thoroughly field dress the animal and surrender it to ADF&G or the state troopers.

Don't shoot into a herd of bison.