Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Lands & Waters Home
- Habitat Research
- Maps & GIS
- Planning & Management
- Conservation Areas
- Restoration & Enhancement
Alaska Freshwater Fish Inventory (AFFI)
INTERACTIVE MAPPING DISCLAIMER
The Alaska Department of Fish and Game (ADF&G) makes no guarantee concerning the data's content, accuracy, completeness, or the results obtained from queries or use of the data. ADF&G makes no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, no representation as to the quality of any data, and assumes no liability for the data represented here. These data do not represent exhaustive inventories, but are compilations of existing knowledge from field biologists that are updated periodically as knowledge improves. These data should be used cautiously because they are not exhaustive, and are subject to change. When conducting projects or planning for fish and wildlife, please consider using additional information gathered from field investigations and consultations with ADF&G or other professional biologists.
Unless noted otherwise all reports, documents, images, artwork, photographs and logos within this site are Copyright © 1997 - 2015 by the Alaska Department Fish & Game or other contributing organizations, all rights reserved. Any person is hereby authorized to view, copy, print, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following conditions:
- Although extensive effort has been made to produce error free and complete data, all geographic information has limitations due to the scale, resolution, date and interpretation of the original source materials.
- You should consult available data documentation (metadata) for these particular data to determine their limitations and the precision to which they depict distance, direction, location or other geographic characteristics.
- These data may be subject to periodic change without prior notification.
- No Warranty: These data are provided as is, without any warranty whatsoever, including but not limited to any warranty as to their performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Liability: the user assumes the entire risk as to the results of the use of these data.
- The Department of Fish and Game is not responsible for any interpretation or conclusions based on these data made by those who acquire or use it.
- The Department of Fish and Game shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, compensatory or consequential damages or third party claims resulting from the use of these data, even if the Department of Fish and Game has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage.