State of Alaska
Fish and Game Home

Alaska Department of Fish and Game

Section Navigation

Prince William Sound Area
Contact Information — Subsistence Fishing

Subsistence permits for Prince William Sound are administered through the Division of Commercial Fisheries.

Cordova Division of Commercial Fisheries

(907) 424-3215
401 Railroad Avenue
Cordova, AK 99574

Anchorage Division of Commercial Fisheries Information Center

(907) 267-2105
333 Raspberry Road
Anchorage, AK 99518