State of Alaska
Fish and Game Home

Alaska Department of Fish and Game

Kotzebue Sound Management Area
Contact Information — Subsistence Fishing

Subsistence fishing permits are not required in the Kotzebue Sound Fisheries Management Area. More information can be obtained by contacting:

Subsistence research information:

Division of Subsistence Kotzebue Office:
(907) 442-3420
240 5th Ave.
PO Box 689
Kotzebue, AK 99752-0689