Applying for Operation Permit
Applying for Aquatic Farm Operation Permit Transfer
The Aquatic Farm Operation Permit Transfer Application is used to request a transfer of your Aquatic Farm Operation Permit to another entity. A person to whom a permit is being transferred to may use the operation permit only for the purposes of the original permit and is subject to the same permit conditions and limitations. A transfer requires the approval and signature of the current permit holder on the application. A $100.00 transfer fee is required and must be submitted with the completed form. If you are transferring your operation permit and there is an aquatic farm lease, please contact DNR for a reassignment of the lease.
Apply at least 30 days before transfer is required. Please be sure to obtain a DNR lease reassignment before applying for an operation permit transfer unless the operation has no lease.
- Aquatic Farm Operation Permit Transfer or Renewal Request Form (Word doc 64 kB)
- Operation and Development Plan Form (PDF 49 kB)
- Operation and Development Plan Form (Fillable) (Word doc 174 kB)
You may also be required to provide additional information (project description, site plans, diagrams, and drawings, etc.) to update the operation permit.
To transfer an ADF&G Aquatic Farm Operation Permit to another person you must submit the following:
- Aquatic Farm Operation Permit Transfer Request Form
- Updated Operation and Development Plan Form
- Cross Sectional and Overhead Drawings of gear, equipment, and facilities, if needed
- Updated Project Description to reflect requested changes, if applicable — see Project Description Outline (Word doc 23 kB)
- $100 fee to ADF&G (made to State of Alaska)
- Apply at least 30 days before transfer is required