Website Feedback Button
Fish and Game Home

Alaska Department of Fish and Game

Applying for Aquatic Farm Operation Permit Transfer

The Aquatic Farm Operation Permit Transfer Application is used to request a transfer of your Aquatic Farm Operation Permit to another entity. A person to whom a permit is being transferred to may use the operation permit only for the purposes of the original permit and is subject to the same permit conditions and limitations. A transfer requires the approval and signature of the current permit holder on the application. A $100.00 transfer fee is required and must be submitted with the completed form. If you are transferring your operation permit and there is an aquatic farm lease, please contact DNR for a reassignment of the lease.

You may also be required to provide additional information (project description, site plans, diagrams, and drawings, etc.) to update the operation permit.

To transfer an ADF&G Aquatic Farm Operation Permit to another person you must submit the following:

  • Aquatic Farm Operation Permit Transfer Request Form
  • Updated Operation and Development Plan Form
  • Cross Sectional and Overhead Drawings of gear, equipment, and facilities, if needed
  • $100 fee to ADF&G (made to State of Alaska)
  • Apply at least 30 days before transfer is required

Please take a moment to help us improve your experience at the ADF&G website.
How did you arrive at our website?
Why did you visit our website today?
Did you find what you were looking for?
How easy or hard was it to find?
Very Easy Very Hard
Please provide any other comments or suggestions about your experience on the ADF&G website.

Having Trouble with this form?