Website Feedback Button
Fish and Game Home

Alaska Department of Fish and Game

Mammal, Bird & Reptile Permits
Scientific Permits

Agencies or researchers who wish to capture, collect, or repeatedly disturb wild Alaska mammals, birds, or reptiles for scientific purposes need a scientific permit. They will also need to submit annual reports about their activities to ADF&G.

Please take a moment to help us improve your experience at the ADF&G website.
How did you arrive at our website?
Why did you visit our website today?
Did you find what you were looking for?
How easy or hard was it to find?
Very Easy Very Hard
Please provide any other comments or suggestions about your experience on the ADF&G website.

Having Trouble with this form?