Secondary Site Navigation
Fish Passage Improvement Program
Additional Fish Passage Bibliographies
- The Fish Passage Resource Library at the Aquatic Organism Passage website maintains a large collection of fish passage related resources and documents.
- The University of Massachusetts at Amherst maintains a portal to access citations of current and historic literature on fish passage engineering, biology, design, and relevant disciplines.
- Aquatic organism passage at road-stream crossings, March 2002 (PDF 174 kB)
Impacts of culverts on anadromous and non-anadromous fish passage II, December 2002 (PDF 75 kB), prepared by CTE Information Services. The Center for Transportation and the Environment (CTE) is a university research institute funded by the U.S. Department of Transportation and the North Carolina Department of Transportation, and located at The Institute for Transportation Research and Education, North Carolina State University. CTE’s mission is to conduct programs of research education and technology transfer which mitigate the impacts of surface transportation on the environment.
- Glossary of Water/Road Interaction (PDF 148 kB)
contains terms helpful in communication between resource specialists and engineers concerning Forest Service transportation system facilities and was compiled to support the Water/Road Interaction Technology Series.
- Water/Road Interactions: Annotated Bibliography (PDF 608 kB) comprises a snapshot of references relating to interactions between low volume roads and hydrology, particularly for forested land. It is intended to be a companion to the water/road interaction technology series of publications coordinated by the San Dimas Technology Development Center and sponsored by USDA Forest Service Engineering Staff to identify information and methods on hydrological aspects of developing, operating, and managing forest roads.
Searchable Databases of Interest to Transportation, Fisheries, and Wildlife Professionals