Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Research Home
- Gene Conservation Lab
- Pathology Lab
- Mark, Tag and Age Lab
- Alaska Sustainable Salmon Fund
- Western Alaska Salmon Stock Identification Program (WASSIP)
- Sonar Programs
- Westward Region Research
Fish Pathology Laboratory
- Disease transmission studies using on-site wetlab facilities.
- Description and characterization of new disease agents.
- Evaluation of new techniques for the detection of finfish and shellfish disease organisms.
- Distribution surveys of disease agents in finfish and shellfish stocks statewide.