Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Research Home
- Gene Conservation Lab
- Pathology Lab
- Mark, Tag and Age Lab
- Alaska Sustainable Salmon Fund
- Western Alaska Salmon Stock Identification Program (WASSIP)
- Sonar Programs
- Westward Region Research
Fish Pathology Laboratory
- Provide information concerning finfish and shellfish abnormalities to fishermen and the general public.
- Conduct informational laboratory tours to elementary through college-level student groups.
- Support local schools with science fair activities.
- Publish research results in peer review journals to disseminate new information on finfish and shellfish diseases.(DAO)
- Produce Alaska's Fish Pathology Manual (PDF 2,134 kB)