Secondary Site Navigation
Becoming an Outdoors-Woman (BOW)
What a few BOW workshop graduates have to say about the program
- “Great program I really enjoyed and learned very useful tools to help give me confidence in being a more well rounded Outdoor Woman!”
- "This has been an incredible workshop. All the instructors were fantastic! "
- "I will be back next year. I wish there was a BOMan."
- “WOW, keep it up, I am so coming back!”
- “Very fun Program! Everyone is nice, truly cares about each participant and are enthusiastic about helping you succeed!”
- "Thank you so much for this opportunity!"
- “BOW has been the most empowering experience in my life. I can’t say enough about it to my girl friends.”
- "Thanks for bring these activities to people in a fun, friendly way."
- "Very great instructors! I felt very comfortable. I was challenged but not pushed beyond where I wanted to go."
- "What a terrific program! Great classes excellent instructors and great way to meet ladies from all over the place."
- "Very organized and planned. Thank you I learned so much."
- “Thanks for an AMAZING weekend!”
- “BOW ROCKS!”
- “Thank you! I feel like you need to change the name though to BSOW!! (Becoming a SEXY Outdoors Woman!)”
- “This has been the most useful and fun series of workshops that I have taken in a very long time. Thank You!”
- “Great Classes – fun time had by all! Worth every penny!”
- Thank you! It was a BLAST!”
- “Excellent Workshop A+”
- “Thank you for an unbelievable time!”
- “Had a great time – Learned things I expected and a lot of things that I didn’t. Thank You!!!”
- “Wonderful!!! Thank You! Looking forward to more BOW workshops!
- “I enjoyed myself immensely.”
- “What a fun weekend. Thank you ALL! A million times thank you. All the instructors were very friendly and helpful.”
- “The BOW program far exceeded my expectations. This is my first BOW and I can’t wait to attend more!”
- “It was a great weekend! Being around all different ages and abilities never made me feel intimidated.”
- "Loved it can't wait until next year...”