Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Sport Fishing Regulations
How to use this Site
- Select a region from the map or nearby text listing and look for region-wide regulations.
- Then go to the drainage or area you will be fishing and look for specific regulations.
- NOTICE: Emergency Orders (EOs)always supersede the published regulations.
Check for current EOs & News Releases before finalizing your plans.
Sport Fish Regulations Requests
Each of the five sport fishing regions in Alaska have a different sport fishing regulations. Summaries are available for the following areas:
- Bristol Bay
- Southcentral - Cook Inlet, Kenai Peninsula, Resurrection Bay, Prince William Sound
- Interior, Arctic, Yukon, Kuskokwim, Tanana, Upper Susitna/Upper Copper
- Kodiak, Alaska Peninsula, Aleutian Islands
- Southeast Alaska
If you would like a paper version mailed to you, please provide the following information:
- Complete Mailing Address
- Regulation Summaries requested or areas you plan to fish in.
At the same time you can make note of additional Sport Fish-related requests you might have.
You may submit this information/request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your requests. We will have these in the mail to you as soon as possible.