Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Marine Mammals Program Publications
If you would like to receive a reprint of any scientific publication based on research conducted by the ADF&G Marine Mammal staff please contact us.
Our publications can be viewed from all years, or those in press, or you may choose a specific year from the following (most web browsers support the ability to search a list of publications by pressing Ctrl-F):
- Bukhtiyarov, Y. A., K. J. Frost, and L. F. Lowry. 1984. New information on foods of the spotted seal (Phoca largha) in the Bering Sea in spring. Pages 55–59 in Soviet-American Cooperative Research on Marine Mammals Vol. 1: Pinnipeds, F. H. Fay, and G. A. Fedoseev, eds. NOAA Tech. Rep. NMFS 12.
- Frost, K. J., and L. F. Lowry. 1984. Trophic relationships of vertebrate consumers in the Alaskan Beaufort Sea. Pages 381–399 in The Alaskan Beaufort Sea - Ecosystems and Environments, P. W. Barnes, D. M. Schell and E. Reimnitz, eds. Academic Press, New York, USA.
- Hazard, K. W., and L. F. Lowry. 1984. Benthic prey in a Bowhead whale from the northern Bering Sea. 1984. Arctic 37(2):166–168.
- Lowry, L. F., and F. H. Fay. 1984. Seal eating by walruses in the Bering and Chukchi Seas. 1984. Polar Biology 3(1):11–18.
- Lowry, L. F., and K. J. Frost. 1984. Foods and feeding of bowhead whales (Balaena mysticetus) in western and northern Alaska. Scientific Reports of the Whales Research Institute 35:1–16.