Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Marine Mammals Program Publications
If you would like to receive a reprint of any scientific publication based on research conducted by the ADF&G Marine Mammal staff please contact us.
Our publications can be viewed from all years, or those in press, or you may choose a specific year from the following (most web browsers support the ability to search a list of publications by pressing Ctrl-F):
- Frost, K. J., and L. F. Lowry. 1980. Feeding of ribbon seals (Phoca fasciata) in the Bering Sea in spring. Canadian Journal of Zoology 58(9):1601–1607.
- Lowry, L. F., K. J. Frost, and J. J. Burns. 1980. Feeding of bearded seals in the Bering and Chukchi Seas and trophic interactions with Pacific walruses. Arctic 33(2):330–342.
- Lowry, L. F., K. J. Frost, and J. J. Burns. 1980. Variability in the diet of ringed seals, Phoca hispida, in Alaska. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences 37(12):2254–2261.
- Lowry, L. F., and J. J. Burns. 1980. Foods utilized by bowhead whales near Barter Island, Alaska, autumn 1979. Marine Fisheries Review 42:88–91.
- Pitcher, K. W. 1980. Food of the harbor seal, Phoca vitulinarichardsi, in the Gulf of Alaska. Fishery Bulletin 78(2):544–549.
- Pitcher, K. W. 1980. Stomach contents and feces as indicators of harbor seal, Phoca vitulina, foods in the Gulf of Alaska. Fishery Bulletin 78(3):797–798.