Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
- Listed under the Conservation of Endangered Species Act as an endangered foreign species (see pg. 6) (PDF 1,067 kB)
- Added to the State of Alaska’s Endangered Species list.
- US Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) proposes the short-tailed albatross for listing under the Endangered Species Act (ESA) (PDF 460 kB)
- Short-tailed albatross is included on the USFWS list of candidates for listing under the ESA (see pg. 6) (PDF 206 kB)
- Short-tailed albatross is included on the USFWS list of candidates as proposed endangered (PDF 185 kB)
- USFWS list of candidates indicates that short-tailed albatross has been removed from the list due to its endangered listing (see pg. 24) (PDF 205 kB)