Moose Hunting in Alaska
RM062 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2019
(See also: RM062 for the 2018 Regulatory Year)
Hunt Number: RM062
Regulatory Year: 2019
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: 1 Bull Moose
September 1 - December 15
- must return the completed hunt report and lower front teeth to ADF&G in Douglas or Yakutat within 5 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: Lower front teeth (on 5-inch section of jaw)
must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov , by January 2, 2019.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit is valid for taking one (1) bull moose in Unit 5B, covered by Registration Hunt RM062 in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. Season dates: September 1 - December 15, 2018.
2. Legal moose: One bull moose.
3. Successful hunters must return the completed hunt report and submit the lower front teeth (on a 5-inch section of jaw) to ADF&G in Douglas or Yakutat within 5 days of kill. Successful hunters are also asked to provide a photograph of their moose antlers to ADF&G in Douglas, or to send an electronic image via email to email@example.com
4. Unsuccessful hunters and permittees that did not hunt must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at http://hunt.alaska.gov, by January 2, 2019. If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits the next regulatory year. In addition, your name may be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.