Moose Hunting in Alaska
DM446 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2019
Hunt Number: DM446
Regulatory Year: 2019
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Bull; bull calves are legal in this hunt
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 10 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 10 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||10 permits|
14C, Ship Creek Drainage above JBER
Sept 1 - Sept 15
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Report in person to Anchorage or Palmer within 10 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: Lower front teeth 5-inch section.
Report online, by mail, or in person to ADF&G within 15 days of season end
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: that portion of 14C within the drainage of Ship Creek above JBER, excluding the Tokle Creek drainage.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.