Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Moose Hunting in Alaska
DM789 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2014
Hunt Number: DM789
Regulatory Year: 2014
Hunt Type: Draw
Legal Animal: Antlerless
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 10 permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 10 permits|
20B, Creamers Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge
Dec. 1, 2014 - Jan. 31, 2015 Certified Muzzleloader Hunters Only
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Online, by mail or in person to Fairbanks ADF&G within 10 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Online, by mail or in person to Fairbanks ADF&G within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
Additional Requirements and Information
- Hunt Area: the Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge- The hunt is open to moose hunting by muzzleloader only.
- You must register in Fairbanks prior to hunting in Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge.
- Muzzleloader hunters: you must be certified prior to hunting in DM789. Call 459-7206 for more information on these classes.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.