Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Caribou and petroleum development: Compatibility or conflict?
- Reference: Cameron, R. D., and K. R. Whitten. 1982. Caribou and petroleum development: Compatibility or conflict? Alaska Journal 12(2):28-32.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Raymond D. Cameron, Kenneth R. Whitten
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 26
- Keywords: caribou, Rangifer tarandus, petroleum development
- Primary Authors: Raymond D. Cameron
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Caribou
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Caribou and petroleum development: Compatibility or conflict?
- Topics: Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Resource Development, Anthropogenic Effects
- Year: 1982
See more: Wildlife Publications