Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Nunamiut Eskimos, wildlife biologists and wolves
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1982. Nunamiut Eskimos, wildlife biologists and wolves. Pages 345-361 [In] F. H. Harrington, and P. C. Paquet, editors. Wolves of the world: Perspectives of behavior, ecology, and conservation. Noyes Publications, Park Ridge, New Jersey.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: wolf, Canis lupus, Nunamiut Eskimos, wolf ecology, indigenous knowledge
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Book, Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Nunamiut Eskimos, wildlife biologists and wolves
- Topics: Research, Behavioral Ecology
- Year: 1982
See more: Wildlife Publications