Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Wolf movements and food habits in Northwest Alaska
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O., and D. James. 1982. Wolf movements and food habits in Northwest Alaska. Pages 26-42 [In] F. H. Harrington, and P. C. Paquet, editors. Wolves of the world: Perspectives of behavior, ecology, and conservation. Noyes Publications, Park Ridge, New Jersey.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: David D. James, Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 23, 24, 26
- Keywords: wolf, Canis lupus, dispersal, prey abundance, food habits, diet, caribou, Rangifer tarandus
- Partners: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Alaska Department of Fish and Game
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Book, Journal Article/External Publication
- Regions: Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Wolf movements and food habits in Northwest Alaska
- Topics: Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Predation, Research, Behavioral Ecology, Diet
- Year: 1982
See more: Wildlife Publications