Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O., and J. J. Sexton. 1974. Wolf report. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Project Progress Report 1 January 1973-31 December 1973, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Jobs 14.3R, 14.4R, 14.5R, 14.6R, and 14.7R, Juneau.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Jerome J. Sexton, Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 06, 07, 11, 13, 15, 26
- Keywords: wolf, Canis lupus, exploited populations, food habits, prey characteristics, den sites, radio telemetry
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/wolf_report_volume_xii.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 14.3R, 14.4R, 14.5R, 14.6R, 14.7R
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Caribou, Moose, Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Wolf report
- Topics: Habitat, Identification (e.g., antler size, type, sex), Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Predation, Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Diet
- Year: 1974
See more: Wildlife Publications