Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Sheep and goat investigations
- Reference: Jones, F. F., H. Merriam, and A. Sheets. 1961. Sheep and goat investigations. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Annual Report of Progress 1960-1961, Work Plan E, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Franklin F. Jones, Harry R. Merriam, Arthur M. Sheets Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Dall sheep, Ovis dalli, mountain goat, Oreamnos americanus
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/61_shego_jones_etal.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Franklin F. Jones, Harry R. Merriam, Arthur M. Sheets Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: Work Plan E, W-6-R-2
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Dall Sheep, Mountain Goat
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Sheep and goat investigations
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Vital Rates
- Year: 1961
See more: Wildlife Publications