Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Parainfluenza 3: A new disease of free-ranging bison in Alaska?
- Reference: Zarnke, R. L. 1991. Parainfluenza 3: A new disease of free-ranging bison in Alaska? Alaska's Wildlife 23(1):8.
- Audiences: General Public, Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Randall L. Zarnke
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: Delta bison herd, wildlife disease
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/brochures_newsletters/zarnke_1991_alaskas_wildlife_pi3_a_new_disease_of_free_ranging_bison_in_alska.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: Randall L. Zarnke
- Programs: Wildlife Information
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: News Article
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Plains Bison
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Parainfluenza 3: A new disease of free-ranging bison in Alaska?
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Research
- Year: 1991
See more: Wildlife Publications