Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Dall sheep management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2001-30 June 2004.
- Reference: Brown, C., editor. 2005. Dall sheep management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2001-30 June 2004. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project 6.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Guide or Outfitter, Hunter, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Cathy Brown
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 07, 09, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: Dall sheep, Ovis dalli dalli, population, demographics, distribution, movements, harvest, Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/mgt_rpts/sh05mt.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Cathy Brown
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers: 6.00, W-27-5, W-33-1, W-33-2
- Publication Types: Harvest Report, Species Management Report (and Plan)
- Regions: Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska
- Species: Dall Sheep
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Dall sheep management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2001-30 June 2004.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 2005
See more: Wildlife Publications