Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Unit 13 wolf studies
- Reference: Stephenson, R. O. 1978. Unit 13 wolf studies. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid Project Progress Report 1 July 1975-30 June 1976, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Jobs 14.8, 14.9, and 14.10, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 13
- Keywords: Canis lupus, movement, predator-prey, ungulate, wolf, central Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/78_wo_13_stephenson.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: W-17-8, 14.8R, 14.9R, 14.10R
- Publication Types: Wildlife Research Report, Grant Report
- Regions: Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Unit 13 wolf studies
- Topics: Disease, Health, and Nutrition, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Predation, Research, Population Composition and Demographics, Diet
- Year: 1978
See more: Wildlife Publications