Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Brown bear management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2002-30 June 2004.
- Reference: Brown, C., editor. 2005. Brown bear management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2002-30 June 2004. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Project 4.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Guide or Outfitter, Hunter, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Cathy Brown
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- Grants: AKW-27
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: brown bear, Ursus arctos, wildlife management, Alaska, survey-inventory, hunting, harvest
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/mgt_rpts/05brbweb.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Cathy Brown
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers: 1.45, 4.00, W-33-1, W-33-2
- Publication Types: Harvest Report, Species Management Report (and Plan)
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Brown Bear
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Brown bear management report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 2002-30 June 2004.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 2005
See more: Wildlife Publications