Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part V - waterfowl.
- Reference: Campbell, B. H., and D. E. Timm. 1983. Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part V - waterfowl. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Jobs 11.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Bruce H. Campbell, Daniel E. Timm
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 05, 06, 07, 09, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: American Wigeon, Anas americana, Barrow's Goldeneye, Bucephala islandica, Blue-winged Teal, Anas discors, Brant, Branta bernicla, Bufflehead, Bucephala albeola, Canada Goose, Branta canadensis, Canvasback Duck, Aythya valisineria, Common Goldeneye, Bucephala clangula, Common Merganser, Mergus merganser, Emperor Goose, Chen canagica, Gadwall, Anas strepera, Greater Scaup, Aythya marila, Greater White-fronted Goose, Anser albifrons, Green-winged Teal, Anas crecca, Lesser Scaup, Aythya affinis, Long-tailed Duck, Clangula hyemalis, Mallard, Anas platyrhynchos, Northern Pintail, Anas acuta, Northern Shovelers, Anas clypeata, Red-breasted Merganser, Mergus serrator, Redhead, Aythya americana, Snow Goose, Chen caerulescens, Surf Scoter, Melanitta perspicillata, Tule White-fronted Goose, Anser elgasi, harvest, population, demographics, wildlife management, diet, Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/83_waterfowl_si_11.0_campbell_timm.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Bruce H. Campbell
- Programs: Waterfowl
- Project Numbers: 11.00, W-22-1
- Publication Types: Harvest Report, Species Management Report (and Plan), Grant Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Statewide
- Species: Canada Goose, Emperor Goose, Greater White-Fronted Goose, Surf Scoter, Tule White-Fronted Goose, Brant, Mallard, Northern Pintail, American Wigeon, Northern Shoveler, Snow Goose, Long-Tailed Duck, Barrow's Goldeneye, Common Goldeneye, Common Merganser, Red-Breasted Merganser, Bufflehead, Green-Winged Teal, Gadwall, Blue-Winged Teal, Lesser Scaup, Redhead, Greater Scaup, Canvasback Duck
- Species Categories: Birds, Waterfowl
- Title: Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part V - waterfowl.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Diet, Harvest
- Year: 1983
See more: Wildlife Publications