Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part VII - beaver, furbearers, lynx, wolf, and wolverine.
- Reference: Barnett, J. A., editor. 1983. Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part VII - beaver, furbearers, lynx, wolf, and wolverine. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Jobs 7.0, 14.0, and 15.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Joann A. Barnett
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- Grants: AKW-19
- GMUs or Areas: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26
- Keywords: Arctic fox, Vulpes lagopus, beaver, Castor canadensis, furbearers, river otter, Lontra canadensis, least weasel, Mustela nivalis, lynx, Lynx canadensis, marten, Martes americana, mink, Neovison vison, red fox, Vulpes vuples, wolf, Canis lupus, wolverine, Gulo Gulo, harvest, population, demographics, wildlife management, Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/beaver_multi_s_i_1983.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Joann A. Barnett
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers: 7.00, 14.00, W-22-1, 15.0
- Publication Types: Harvest Report, Species Management Report (and Plan), Grant Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska, Region II - Southcentral Alaska, Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska, Region IV - Central and Southwest Alaska, Region V - Arctic and Western Alaska, Statewide
- Species: American Marten, American Mink, Arctic Fox, Beaver, Lynx, Red Fox, River Otter, Wolf, Wolverine, Least Weasel
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Annual report of survey-inventory activities 1 July 1981-30 June 1982: Part VII - beaver, furbearers, lynx, wolf, and wolverine.
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Distribution and Movements (including Migration), Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Population Composition and Demographics, Harvest
- Year: 1983
See more: Wildlife Publications