Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Wolf-prey relationships in Interior Alaska
- Reference: Gasaway, W., R. Stephenson, and J. Davis. 1983. Wolf-prey relationships in Interior Alaska. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Game, Wildlife Technical Bulletin 6, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: James L. Davis, William C. Gasaway, Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Funding Sources:
- GMUs or Areas: 20
- Keywords: wolf, Canis lupus, moose, Alces alces, caribou, rangifer tarandus, predation
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/gasaway_et_al_1983_adfg_tech_bull_6_wolf_prey_relationships_in_interior_alaska.pdf (PDF)
- Primary Authors: James L. Davis, William C. Gasaway, Robert O. Stephenson Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers:
- Publication Types: Wildlife Technical Bulletin
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Black Bear, Brown Bear, Caribou, Dall Sheep, Moose, Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Wolf-prey relationships in Interior Alaska
- Topics: Wildlife Management, Predation, Research
- Year: 1983
See more: Wildlife Publications