Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Units 20A, 20B, 20C, 20F, and 25C wolf
- Reference: Young, D. D. 2000. Units 20A, 20B, 20C, 20F, and 25C wolf. Pages 151-167 [In] M. V. Hicks, editor. Wolf management report of survey inventory activities 1 July 1996-30 June 1999. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Federal Aid in Wildlife Restoration Study 14.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Donald Dean Young Jr.
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- GMUs or Areas: 20, 25
- Keywords: wolf, Canis lupus, population, harvest, predator-prey relationship, aerial survey, Interior Alaska
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/00_wo_14.0_man_si.pdf#page=154
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Donald Dean Young Jr.
- Programs: Wildlife Management, Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: 14.00
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Wolf
- Species Categories: Big Game, Furbearers, Mammals
- Title: Units 20A, 20B, 20C, 20F, and 25C wolf
- Topics: Intensive Management (including predator control), Wildlife Management, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research, Harvest
- Year: 2000
See more: Wildlife Publications