Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Mountain goat population ecology and habitat use along the Juneau Access road corridor, Alaska.
- Reference: White, K. S., D. P. Gregovich, G. W. Pendleton, N. L. Barten, R. Scott, A. Crupi, and D. N. Larsen. 2012. Mountain goat population ecology and habitat use along the Juneau Access road corridor, Alaska. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Final Wildlife Research Report ADF&G/DWC/WRR-2012-02, Juneau.
- Audiences: Scientist, Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Neil L. Barten, Anthony P. Crupi, David P. Gregovich, Douglas N. Larsen, Grey W. Pendleton, Ryan Scott, Kevin S. White
- Funding Sources: RSA/CIP-DOT
- GMUs or Areas:
- Keywords: mountain goat, Oreamnos americanus, elevational migration, highway mitigation, vehicle collissions, wintering areas, Berners Bay, Lynn Canal, Juneau Access Improvement Project (JAIP), Juneau Access Road,
- Link: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/research_pdfs/wrr-2012-02_goat.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Alaska Department of Transportation and Public Facilities, Coeur Alaska, Federal Highway Administration
- Primary Authors: Kevin S. White
- Programs: Wildlife Research
- Project Numbers: cclc-11571046
- Publication Types: Wildlife Research Report
- Regions: Region I - Southeast Alaska
- Species: Mountain Goat
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals
- Title: Mountain goat population ecology and habitat use along the Juneau Access road corridor, Alaska.
- Topics: Habitat, Wildlife Management, Population Abundance and Trends (Survey Inventory), Research
- Year: 2012
See more: Wildlife Publications