Division of Wildlife Conservation (DWC) Publication Details
Intensive Management of Moose in Alaska, Game Management Units 20A, 20B, and 20D.
- Reference: Parker McNeill, D., and B. Schmidt. 2019. Intensive Management of Moose in Alaska, Game Management Units 20A, 20B, and 20D. Alaska Department of Fish and Game, Division of Wildlife Conservation, Final Performance Report 1 October 2018–30 June 2019, Wildlife Restoration Program Grant AKW-R-4-2019 3.0, Juneau.
- Audiences: Wildlife Manager
- Authors: Doreen I. Parker McNeill, Robert W. Schmidt
- Funding Sources: FWS-WR
- Grants: AKW-7-1, AKW-R-4-2019
- GMUs or Areas: 20
- Keywords: moose; Alces alces; nutrition; diet; Unit 20; Interior Alaska; Intensive Management; IM; habitat
- Link: https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/home/library/pdfs/wildlife/federal_aid/fpr_akw_r_4_2019_moose_im_reg_3.pdf (PDF)
- Partners: Federal Aid-Wildlife Restoration Program
- Primary Authors: Doreen I. Parker McNeill
- Programs: Wildlife Management
- Project Numbers: 3.0 IM
- Publication Types: Grant Report
- Regions: Region III - Interior and Northeastern Alaska
- Species: Moose
- Species Categories: Big Game, Mammals, Ungulates
- Title: Intensive Management of Moose in Alaska, Game Management Units 20A, 20B, and 20D.
- Topics: Intensive Management (including predator control)
- Year: 2019
See more: Wildlife Publications