Alaska Department of Fish and Game
Secondary Site Navigation
Please Read Before Proceeding:
- NOTICE: Permit hunt area maps (drawing, registration, Tier II) included on this page are graphic representations of the hunt area descriptions. Inclusion on this page does NOT necessarily imply the hunt is being held or that it is available for drawing/registration/Tier II application. See appropriate draw supplements or Tier I/II supplements, Alaska Hunting and Trapping Regulations, and emergency orders (EO) for current season dates and restrictions.
- Complete hunt newspaper supplements are available online. To review the Permit Supplement Papers you will need Adobe Acrobat reader.
- Although extensive effort has been made to produce error free and complete data, all geographic information has limitations due to the scale, resolution, date and interpretation of the original source materials.
- You should consult available data documentation (metadata) for these particular data to determine their limitations and the precision to which they depict distance, direction, location or other geographic characteristics.
- These data may be subject to periodic change without prior notification.
- No Warranty: These data are provided as is, without any warranty whatsoever, including but not limited to any warranty as to their performance, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- Liability: The entire risk as to the results of the use of these data is assumed by the user.
- The Department of Fish and Game is not responsible for any interpretation or conclusions based on these data made by those who acquire or use it.
- The Department of Fish and Game shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, compensatory or consequential damages or third party claims resulting from the use of these data, even if the Department of Fish and Game has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage.