RG150 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2022
Hunt Number: RG150
Regulatory Year: 2022
Hunt Type: Registration
Species: Mountain Goat
Legal Animal: 1 Goat; taking of nannies with kids is prohibited
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
08/01/2022 - 12/31/2022
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Must return the completed hunt report and horns to ADF&G in Sitka, Douglas, Petersburg or Ketchikan within 5 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: Horns for measuring (must be attached to the skull plate)
Must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit is valid for taking one mountain goat in Unit 4 covered by Registration Hunt RG150 in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. By signing, the hunter acknowledges taking the online Mountain Goat Identification Quiz (www.quiz.adfg.alaska.gov), or reading the ADF&G Mountain Goat Identification Guide (available at ADF&G offices, or online at http://alaska.gov/go/FVPH).
2. Season dates: August 1 - December 31.
3. Legal animal: One goat of either sex; the taking of nannies with kids is prohibited.
4. Successful hunters must return the completed hunt report and submit goat horns for age and sex identification to ADF&G in Sitka, Douglas, Petersburg or Ketchikan within 5 days of kill.
5. Unsuccessful hunters and permittees who did not hunt must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G in Sitka, or report online at http://hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season. If you fail to comply, you will not eligible to receive any permits the next regulatory year. In addition, your name may be forwarded to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Additional Requirements and Information
- A Unit 4 Mountain Goat FAQ is available here: http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/hunting/goathunting/pdfs/unit_4_rg150_mountain_goat_hunt_faqs.pdf
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.