RM837 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM837
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Residents: One (1) moose, no person may take a cow accompanied by a calf. NonResidents: no open season
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
02/15/2021 - 03/15/2021
Alaska residents only
- REPORT BY MARCH 31.
- Specimens Required: None
REPORT BY MARCH 31.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) WHEN: Feb 15 - Mar 15.
2) WHERE: Unit 21E.
3) BAG LIMIT: One (1) moose. However, no person may take a cow accompanied by a calf.
4) REPORTING: REPORT BY MARCH 31. Complete permit hunt report online (http://hunt.alaska.gov) or return completed permit report card by mail or in person to Fairbanks ADF&G.
5) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska residents only. If you have killed a moose anywhere in Alaska during the current regulatory year, this permit is not valid. The regulatory year is from July 1 to June 30.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Drawing, Targeted, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
7) QUESTIONS?: Please call McGrath Fish & Game at 524-3323.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.