RM835 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM835
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Residents: 1 antlered bull moose Nonresidents: 1 bull moose with 50-inch antlers or antlers with 4 or more brow tines on at least one side.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
08/25/2020 - 09/30/2020
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- REPORT BY OCT. 15.
- Specimens Required: None
REPORT BY OCT. 15.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) WHEN: Sept. 5-25.
2) WHERE: Unit 21A.
3) BAG LIMIT: Residents - One (1) antlered bull moose. Nonresidents - 1 bull moose with 50-inch antlers or antlers with 4 or more brow tines on at least one side.
4) REPORTING: Complete permit hunt report online (http://hunt.alaska.gov) or return completed permit report card by mail or in person to Fairbanks ADF&G. Successful and unsuccessful hunters, and those who did not hunt: Report no later than Oct. 15.
5) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska residents and Nonresidents.
6) NONRESIDENT REQUIREMENT: A nonresident hunter must have viewed the hunter orientation materials: "Is This Moose Legal" video and the "Field Care of Big Game" video and completed the quiz prior to hunting or must be accompanied in the field by an Alaska licensed guide. Videos are available at http://hunt.alaska.gov or at ADF&G offices. You may print the certification card online, or contact ADF&G at (907) 459-7206 to obtain your certification card.
7) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Drawing, Targeted, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
8) QUESTIONS?: Please call McGrath Fish & Game at 524-3323.
Additional Requirements and Information
- NONRESIDENT ORIENTATION IS REQUIRED!
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.