RM660 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM660
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Residents: One (1) moose. However, no person may take a cow accompanied by a calf. Nonresidents: no open season
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
02/01/2021 - 02/28/2021
Alaska residents only
- MUST REPORT within 1 day of the kill to the McGrath office at 524-3240.
- Specimens Required: None
REPORT BY MAR. 15
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) WHEN: Feb. 1-28. All hunters must call 524-3240 to see what the remaining quota is before they hunt. Season will be closed by emergency order once the quota is met.
2) WHERE: Unit 19D upstream of the Selatna River, but excluding the Black River and 2 miles either side of the Kuskokwim River from the Selatna River to the mouth of the South Fork, 2 miles either side of the South Fork from the mouth to Nikolai, and 2 miles either side of the Takotna River from the mouth to the Bridge above Takotna.
3) BAG LIMIT: One (1) moose. However, no person may take a cow accompanied by a calf.
4) REPORTING: Successful hunters MUST report within 1 day of the kill to the McGrath office at 524-3240. Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt report by March 15th.
5) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska residents only. If you have killed a moose anywhere in Alaska during the current
regulatory year, this permit is not valid. The regulatory year is from July 1 to June 30.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Drawing, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
7) QUESTIONS?: Please call McGrath Fish & Game at 524-3323.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.