RM838 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM838
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Residents: 1 bull moose NonResidents: 1 bull moose with 50-inch antlers or antlers with 4 or more brow tines on one side
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
09/05/2020 - 09/25/2020
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Report within 14 days of kill. Return the completed permit report card to the vendor that issued the permit, or to Fairbanks ADF&G.
- Specimens Required: None
Report no later than Oct. 10.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) WHEN: Sept. 5-25
21C Dulbi River drainage outside the Koyukuk Controlled Use Area (KCUA), 24C outside the KCUA and 24D east of the
3) BAG LIMIT: Resident - 1 bull. Nonresident - 1 bull with 50-inch antlers or antlers with 4 or more brow tines on one side.
How: Complete the permit report online (http://hunt.alaska.gov), or return the completed permit report card to the vendor
that issued the permit, or to Fairbanks ADF&G in person or by mail. Successful hunters: Report within 14 days of kill.
Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt: Report no later than Oct. 10.
Meat must remain on the bone of the front quarters, hind quarters and ribs until the meat has been transported from the
area or to the hunter's home.
6) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska residents and nonresidents, except those who received Drawing Permits DM802-830 and
7) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT:
If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Drawing, Targeted, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I
Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers
for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.