RM833 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM833
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Residents: 1 antlered bull moose NonResidents: No open season
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
Unit 24B and 24C Winter Hunt
12/15/2020 - 04/15/2021
Alaska residents only
- Report within 5 days of kill. Return the completed permit report card to the vendor that issued the permit or to Fairbanks ADF&G or online.
- Specimens Required: None.
Report no later than April 30.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) WHEN: Dec. 15 - April 15
2) WHERE: Unit 24B and Unit 24C
3) BAG LIMIT: One (1) antlered bull moose.
How: Complete the permit report online (http://hunt.alaska.gov), or return the completed permit report card to the
vendor that issued the permit or to Fairbanks ADF&G in person or by mail. Successful hunters: Report within 5 days
of kill. Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt: Report no later than April 30.
5) SPECIMENS: None.
Hunters who receive this permit are not allowed to use aircraft for hunting moose, including transportation of any
moose hunters, their hunting gear, and/or moose parts.
7) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska residents only.
8) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT:
If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Drawing, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I
Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife
Troopers for enforcement action.
Additional Requirements and Information
- The hunt is closed to the use of aircraft for hunting moose, including transportation of moose hunters, their gear, and/or parts of moose. However, this prohibition does not apply to the transportation into the hunt area of game meat that has been processed for human consumption.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.