RM836 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM836
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Residents: 1 antlered bull moose NonResidents: no open season
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
08/25/2020 - 09/30/2020
Alaska residents only
- REPORT BY OCT. 15.
- Specimens Required: None
REPORT BY OCT. 15.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) WHEN: STATE SEASON: Sept. 1-25. FEDERAL SEASON for federally qualified subsistence hunters: Aug. 25 - Sept. 30.
2) WHERE: Unit 21E. FEDERAL HUNT: only open on federal lands within Unit 21E.
3) BAG LIMIT: One (1) antlered bull moose.
4) REPORTING: Complete permit hunt report online (http://hunt.alaska.gov) or return completed permit report card by mail or in person to Fairbanks ADF&G. Successful and unsuccessful hunters, and those who did not hunt: Report no later than Oct. 15.
5) WHO QUALIFIES: STATE SEASON open to Alaska residents only. FEDERAL SEASON is only open to residents of Grayling, Anvik, Holy Cross, Shageluk, and Russian Mission. South of a line beginning at Paimut Slough extending easterly along the south bank of Paimut Slough to upper high bank, and southeasterly in the direction of Molybdenum Mountain to the juncture of units 19A, 21A, and 21E is also open to the federal season for residents of Aniak, Chuathbaluk, Kalskag, and Lower Kalskag.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Drawing, Targeted, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
7) QUESTIONS?: Please call McGrath Fish & Game at 524-3323.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.