RM682 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM682
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: Residents: 1 antlered bull moose NonResidents: no open season
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
09/01/2020 - 09/05/2020
Alaska residents only
- REPORT BY SEPT. 20
- Specimens Required: None
REPORT BY SEPT. 20
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) WHEN & WHERE: Sept. 1-5: Unit 19A Remainder (Upstream of the George River)
2) BAG LIMIT: One (1) antlered bull moose. ONE PERMIT PER HOUSEHOLD
3) REPORTING: Complete permit hunt report online (http://hunt.alaska.gov) or return completed permit report card by mail or in person to ADF&G. Successful and unsuccessful hunters, and those who did not hunt: REPORT BY SEPT. 20.
4) WHO QUALIFIES: Alaska residents only; however you cannot hunt with an RM682 permit if you have any other moose hunting permit in the Kuskokwim Drainage. This includes TM680, TM684, RM615, RM650, RM653, RM655 and RM660.
5) PERMIT RESTRICTIONS: If you receive a RM682 permit you CANNOT receive another permit to hunt moose in the Kuskokwim drainage this regulatory year. This includes TM680, TM684, RM615, RM650, RM653, RM655 and RM660.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (Drawing, Targeted, Tier II, or Registration, including Tier I Nelchina Caribou) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
7) PROXY: Proxy hunting is not allowed.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.