RG004 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RG004
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Species: Mountain Goat
Legal Animal: 1 Goat of either sex; taking of nannies with kids is prohibited
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
Unit 1B, north of Bradfield Canal
08/01/2020 - 12/31/2020
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G in Petersburg within 5 days of kill.
- Specimens Required: none
Must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season.
If you hunted unsuccessfully or did not hunt, you may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
This permit is valid for taking one mountain goat in Unit 1B north of Bradfield Canal covered by Registration Hunt RG004 in accordance with the current Alaska Hunting Regulations and conditions described below:
1. Season dates: August 1 - December 31.
2. The taking of nannies with kids is prohibited.
3. Successful hunters must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G in Petersburg within 5 days of kill.
4. Unsuccessful hunters and permittees that did not hunt must return the completed hunt report to ADF&G, or report online at http://hunt.alaska.gov, within 15 days of close of season. If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits the next regulatory year. In addition, your name may be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.