RG580 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RG580
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Species: Mountain Goat
Legal Animal: One Mountain Goat, except nannies with kids.
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
Unit 11 and 13D
09/01/2020 - 11/30/2020
- Hunt available to Nonresidents
- Hunt available to Alaska residents
- Report to the Glennallen Fish and Game Office, mail or fill out online (at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov /) the report within 5 working days of killing the goat.
- Specimens Required: None
Report must be submitted within 15 days of the close of the season.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1. This permit is valid for the taking of one (1) mountain goat except the taking of nannies with kids is prohibited, in accordance with the current year's hunting regulations and the conditions described for this specified hunt.
2. SUCCESSFUL hunters shall return completely filled out permit reports within 5 working days after killing a goat, either by appearing in person at the Alaska Department of Fish and Game office in Glennallen,by mail, or by reporting online at www.hunt.alaska.gov.
3. UNSUCCESSFUL hunters or permittees who DID NOT HUNT shall return their completely filled out harvest report in person at the Department of Fish and Game in Glennallen, by mail or online at www.hunt.alaska.gov within 15 days after the close of the hunt.
4. Non-residents are required to have a big game tag and guide before hunting mountain goat.
5.PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT:
If you fail to report, you will not be eligible to receive any permits (drawing, tier II, and registration) during the next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.