RM281 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM281
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: One bull in 9A; one bull with 50" or 3BT in 9E
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Alaska residents||To be announced|
|Nonresidents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
09/05/2020 - 09/25/2020
- Report within 10 days of the kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Report within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) SEASON DATES:
GMU 9A Sept 5-Sept 15
GMU 9E Sept 10-Sept 25
2) OPEN AREAS: GMUs 9A and 9E
3) Bag Limit: GMU 9A one bull.
GMU 9E one bull with 50 inch antlers or antlers with three or more brow tines on at least one side.
-Successful hunters must report online, by mail or in person to King Salmon within 10 days of kill.
-Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt must report online, by mail or in person to King Salmon within 15 days of season end.
5) This permit is nontransferable and must be carried with you in the field while hunting.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible for any drawing, Tier II,or registration (including Tier I Nelchina caribou) permits next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.