RM272 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM272
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: One Bull in the fall; one antlered bull in the winter
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
09/01/2020 - 01/15/2021
Alaska residents only
- Report within 10 days of the kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Report within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) SEASON DATES:
GMU 9B Sept 1-Sept 20 and Dec 15-Jan 15
GMU 9C, that portion draining into the Naknek River Sept 1-Sept 20 and Dec 1-Dec 31
GMU 9C, that portion excluding the Naknek River drainage Sept 1-Sept 20 and Dec 15-Jan 15
2) OPEN AREAS: Units 9B and 9C
3) Bag Limit: GMU 9B one bull in September, one antlered bull in the December-January season.
GMU 9C that portion draining into the Naknek River one bull in September, one antlered bull in December.
GMU 9C that portion excluding the Naknek River drainage one bull in September, one antlered bull
in the December-January season.
-Successful hunters must report online, by mail or in person to King Salmon within 10 days of kill.
-Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt must report online, by mail or in person to King Salmon within 15 days of season end.
5) This permit is nontransferable and must be carried with you in the field while hunting.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible for any drawing, Tier II,or registration (including Tier I Nelchina caribou) permits next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.