RM271 Permit Hunt Information
for Regulatory Year 2020
Hunt Number: RM271
Regulatory Year: 2020
Hunt Type: Registration
Legal Animal: One bull in the fall (in 9E S/F, or 50" or 3BT), one antlered bull in the winter
Number of Permits
|Residency||Number of Permits|
|Nonresidents||To be announced|
|Alaska residents||Up to 99999 permits|
|Total Number of Permits Available||Unlimited|
09/01/2020 - 01/20/2021
Alaska residents only
- Report within 10 days of the kill.
- Specimens Required: None
Report within 15 days of season end.
You may report online at http://www.hunt.alaska.gov
1) SEASON DATES:
GMU 9A Sept 1-Sept 15
GMU 9D Dec 15-Jan 20
GMU 9E Sept 10-Sept 25 and Dec 1-Jan 20
2) OPEN AREAS: GMU 9A, 9D and 9E.
3) Bag Limit: GMU 9A one bull moose
GMU 9D one antlered bull moose
GMU 9E one bull moose with spike-fork, or 50 inches or 3 brow tines on at least one side in September, one antlered bull moose
in December-January season.
-Successful hunters must report online, by mail or in person to King Salmon within 10 days of kill.
-Unsuccessful hunters and those who did not hunt must report online, by mail or in person to King Salmon within 15 days of season end.
5) This permit is nontransferable and must be carried with you in the field while hunting.
6) PENALTY FOR FAILURE TO REPORT: If you fail to report, you will not be eligible for any drawing, Tier II,or registration (including Tier I Nelchina caribou) permits next regulatory year. In addition, your name will be turned over to the Alaska Wildlife Troopers for enforcement action.
Hunt conditions and season dates can be changed by Emergency Order. Visit the Emergency Orders and Announcements page for more information.